Saturday, March 28, 2015

3-25-15 (back post) North Carolina


As usual I was moving at first light, it sprinkled in the night but my tent wasn't too badly soaked. I got everything put away and took off right before the rain came back. The rain let off around 11 as I made it to the Georgia / North Carolina border. The climb in to NC was rough but after that it was mostly gentle down hill all the way to a shelter where I stopped for the night. I'm excited to be in a new state, it comes with a sense of accomplishment.

3 comments:

  1. Sending love from Indiana, glad to see you made it to my old stomping grounds in NC. I've been reading your blog to my family and they're all excited about it. Take care billy! -jen and madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured out how to get on home computer and post, took me a while I'm slow at this computer stuff these days, Your doing awesome and great pictures keep them coming. I hope you get your stove fixed. Have you been bumping into people on a daily basis? And do you see a shelter once a day?

    ReplyDelete