Monday, March 30, 2015

3-27-15 (back post) Franklin North Carolina


I have been hiking with some guys for a couple days and we decided to go in to Franklin and resupply and avoid a snow storm (weather is crazy here). We split a motel room and all got showers and did laundry. Franklin is 10 miles off trail but a local businesses owner named Ron Haven is a former hiker and runs a free shuttle every day in march and april to help hikers to get to and from town. Ron is a legend among hikers and a real nice guy. He also drove a bunch of hikers to town for supplies. I got a few days of food and a good nights rest.... doesn't laundry have an "N" in it (see pic).

2 comments:

  1. I got your package out, sorry I missed your call I was with a customer, looking forward to hearing from you when your in cell phone range again

    ReplyDelete